[IP] Re: customer service which comapny fairs best

email @ redacted writes:

> Animas or Cozmo pump

We have been pumping Animas for nearly two years....exceptional attentive
 service both local and corporate.....example: out of town backup pumps provided
(as well as local people have pumps for backup if yours were to have a problem
within a short period of time) and supplies sent to city where my children
 were having neurosurgery....supplies sent early for first trip....both local
and trainer as well as corporate inquired regularly how we were doing and did
we need anything......awesome folks!!