RE: [IP] Pumping costs

 --- On Sun 09/07, Barb Marche < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Barb Marche [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 11:51:24 -0230Subject: [IP] Pumping costsI am curious what
people are spending per month on pump supplies especiallyif you have young
children. I am looking at having to cover the supply costout of pocket and it
certainly looks more than the $120 per month onecompany suggested.TIABarb (mom
to Liam 6yr dx3/00)
 Barb, on one of our previous insurance policies, we were paying close to $300 a
month for my stepdaughter. Now, with our current policy, after we reach our
yearly deductable (easily done) it pays out 100%. Of course, we only have a few
more years until she is on her own...she is in college now. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com