Re: [IP] Paradigm Letter

Shawna, you are absolutely correct.  That is why I
never bought the paradigm with the intent of using it
in water.  I am a SCUBA diver..could you
imagine...lol. It is the difference between a water
resistant watch and a water proof one.  I have always
felt safe laying it in the bottom of the tub while I
shower as it does not get submerged.  I wonder what
the folks at MM are really thinking about now.  The
engineers kind of messed up (I am an engineer) and
someone probably had to answer to executive management
about that.  After all, MM is no longer the only game
in town.  Cynthia