Re: [IP] Letter from the FMCSA??

>  I'm confused. What exemptions are they giving to type 1 diabetics.
>I don't get
>it. ????

If you don't get it, then you've never applied for a commercial
drivers license.   :>)

Previously, diabetes treated with insulin would exempt you from
obtaining a commercial license, which would also keep you from even
getting a job as a diesel mechanic as you wouldn't be able to drive
the trucks.   Since FMCSA accepted the comments at their open site,
they have made an exception to the rule about insulin-treated
diabetics.  It just goes to show what you can achieve with some
support from your 4,000+ friends here.      ;>)