Re: [IP] Insulin On Board Methods

Neil,

  With this disease being so YMMV I don't think it is right of anyone
 generalizing every insulin dependent diabetic in o a single category. I am not
 familiar with how MM does it but I do know that with the Deltec being able to
tell
it how long of a tail Novolog is in Joshua, age 11.5, is bound to be better
 than MM grouping my 11+ year old son into the same category as you or any other
adult.  YMMV...that is the key.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua