Re: [IP] Customer service which company fairs best

Jenny, 14, has had her Animas for 2 years, 9 months. We have never had
a problem with Animas. They have solved insurance concerns easily. We
have always had call-backs within a few minutes even in middle of the
night when we have had questions. It's a great machine, but the main
reason we would get another Animas is due to the customer service.

Kay