RE: [IP] Customer service which company fairs best

  --- On Sat 09/06, Becky Fischer - computer moms < email @ redacted
> wrote:

 From: Becky Fischer - computer moms [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:36:44 -0500Subject: [IP] Customer
service which company fairs bestI am trying to decide between an Animas or Cozmo
pump. Can anyone giveme their thoughts on the customer service or either
company? -Becky

 Becky, I have the Animas and couldn't be more pleased with the pump, with the
service, with everything in general. Now I can't speak for the Cozmo cause my
endo didn't deal with them and I don't know why but I do know about the Animas.
Liz