Re: [IP] Paradigm Letter

Someone wrote:
"You have a 511 and don'tdisconnect it for a shower."

I have a 512 and have never taken it off when
showering.  I just don't think it would be a problem,
even with "the letter" from MM.  If I take a bath I
lay it outside the tub.  I think that this really
impacts those who wanted to swim with their pump and I
can understand why they would be upset.  I wonder if
MM would have to make some sort of restitution to
those who bought the paradigm because it was
advertised as being water proof?  Of course, like
replacing tires, they would say that you got x amount
of use out it and so they would only give you a
fraction of its cost...maybe?  Blessings Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?