[IP] Site Problems

Hi to those with Site problems.

Just my 2 cents here too:
I know this would not 'solve' the problem but at least you can try until you
figure out what is causing them to pull so quickly.

What about doing that double loop thing with some of the cord and putting a
peace of tape there.  That way when your roll over while sleeping the first
pull will not be on your site itself but on the loop taped to your skin.  I
know this is just a bandage but at least you would not be loosing so many
sets all in one day.  I only disconnect when I shower so for me something
like this would work but YMMV.  I have no clue as to why it is happening but
I am sure someone else here might help with the actual solution.

I too have mostly abandoned my abdomen for thigh sites.  My thighs are less
sensitive (it must be all the x-tra Lbs that are there for reserve :o)

Have a good rest of the weekend.