Re: [IP] Paradigm Letter

jimb wrote:
>>>Excuse me, but i need some clarification. You have a 511 and don't
disconnect it for a shower.

Could you expalain what infusion set you are using, and why it can;t be

With over 4,200 IPers, who is *you*????

I'm probably not *you* but I do not disconnect for a shower. There was no
such thing as disconnecting sets my first 12 or so years of pumping and I
adjusted out of necessity. Don't see a need now. I'm set in my ways, I
guess. YMMV

We cannot change the direction of the wind ... but we can adjust our sails.