[IP] Bad sites

Terry wrote:
>I seem to have "random" bad sites.  ...suddenly my levels shoot up to the low
200s and they
>won't come down.  Correction boluses don't work.  I have switched sites
>twice and none of them have straightened out the problem (that's basically 3
>consecutive bad sites).  I am at a loss for why this is happening, unless
>there is something else going on with my body.  I had a slight cold (I
>thought it was allergies) for about 2 days last week but it didn't turn into
>anything big.  Today I feel fine.  Has anyone else experienced this?
Terry, I've experienced the *shoot up to the low 200s & won't come down* a
number of times during the past few weeks and I, too, am at a loss.  I'm not
ill and don't have any major changes or new stress in my life.  I've changed
the insulin bottle, the site, my meter, eaten only foods that I'm used to and
still it's happening.  I don't think it's the sites.  In my case, there's no
redness, the cannula is straight & unclogged when I remove it & they haven't
been in more than 2-3 days when the bg goes high.  I'm no help here:  I'm in
the same boat and looking for new suggestions, too...
Lee & her Paradigm 511