[IP] Adult onset Type 1

There are several (ahem) *older* DMers who were dx'd Type 1 as adults. Is
there a support group (not especially pumpers) for this population? It's
hard for them to identify with those dx'd as children, but they are still
T-1's.  I'm looking for a Yahoo! group or otherwise.

TIA

I'm sure they are making adults much younger these days, and when did they
let kids become policemen?

=