----- Original Message -----
From: "Elizabeth Ramsey" <email @ redacted>

  I've been changing my sites about every 3 days but tonight after about 2
I happen to notice that this particular site was *hurting* a bit, so I
to go ahead and change it anyway. When I did, I noticed it was a tad red and
irritated, so I got out the triple antibiotic and put some on after washing
I've covered it loosely with a bandage to keep the antibiotic from rubbing
on my clothes for now. I've only been pumping since August 20th so this is
first time I've run into this. Did I do the appropriate thing? Should I do
I know to avoid an area for awile before going to it again. Liz