[IP] Re: health teacheer

Perhaps she can just turn in the papers thet were already done?  Di they get
good grades?

Just kidding, but you know what I mean <GRIN>

In the 35 yrs I have dealt with Diabetes, the Gym teachers, Nurses (way back
in the dark ages) adn the ones that should have been the best, always seemed
to be the worst.  That is too bad that what I experienced in the 60s-70s and
even 80s is still occuring today.

Hey on the brighter side, YOUR daughter was listening!!  I would assume that
most kids never heard what was being taught :-)

We DID have one really good teacher, and I 'got' to give an oral report on
Diabets and what it meant to me....back in late elem or early middle
school......the kids focused on shots, etc, but a few, including teachers,
DID Learn a few things about D, back then

good luck