Re: [IP] gym teachers

What is a crying shame is that I have heard the same thing from other
diabetics -- not on this list.  One woman posted that if you don't take your
medicine, allow you blood sugars to go high, and don't exercise, then you
will go blind.  But is you do all that good stuff and be a "perfect" (my
words not hers) then you will have no complications and live as long as a

We argued this for at least three exchanges of mail on the list.  Finally,
we both dropped it.  I had indicated there was no sense in beating a dead
horse to the list manager.  I imagine he got her to see the light.

I am reminded that the biggest quantity of anything in the universe is not
hydrogen -- it's stupidity!