Re: [IP] showering with the pump WAS (Out ) and ( admitting errors )

At 9:25 PM -0400 9/5/03, len lutz wrote:
>happens, that i couldnt agree with Sara, more, on this issue...
>As a matter of fact, for me, its a 10 minute break, i get each day....
>a few minutes, of "un-tethered  time", i look forward to.
>(well, there may be a few others, but, lets just say, they're not scheduled)
>BUT, i think that there are still setups, that dont disconnect, and
>those folks, have little choice....

I sometimes still get the Rapids without disconnect and I do wear the
pump in the shower.  I did this with my H-trons (despite the warning
of no longer watertight) and now I do this with my Animas.  Sometimes
it IS helpful to have a watertight/proof pump!