From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of kathy zito
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 4:35 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] ice cream

 Thanks a lot for discussing chocolate ice cream. I am also not a choc fan
BUT I
have just visited the Baskin Robbins website, obtained the carbs for a
regular
scoop of choc chip ice cream and will be visiting there later to eat one! I
shall think of all of y'all as I shove it in my face-- no wonder I keep
gaining
weight-- y'all are a bad influence!!!!

zito and Pank