[IP] now the health teacher

Well, this hasn't been a good week! Eve (16) also has health this term. What
I say, she came home this afternoon and in health, the teacher was talk
about a healthy life styles. She was also telling the kids about what can
happen to you if you eat right and don't exercise. She listed on the board
some risk factors of not eating right and not exercise. Heart disease,
diabetes, strokes. etc.

Ok, in this case "diabetes" should be Type 2 diabetes, people with diabetes
shouldn't be lumped together. Type 1 and type 2 diabetes are two different
things with the some symptoms. Eve has two older siblings and I know that
Eve will have to write a report on a disease for this class, both of her
other siblings wrote a report about the difference between type 1 and type 2
diabetes. Does this teacher not read the reports the kids write??

How I have someone else to talk to. Wish me luck.

Deborah, mom to Eve
dx 5/96 pumping 5/99