[IP] Re: QuickSet Issues

Many posts appear about the difficulties disconnecting and reconnecting
QuickSets and how that is a big drawback of these sets.

I believe many would say the opposite, that the ease of disconnecting and
reconnecting  QuickSets is one of the big pluses.  Many might say QuickSets
disconnect and reconnect so easily that this should not be any part of
someone's decision weather to use QuickSets or another infusion set.

I note also that the sets reconnect to hubs other than the one they come
packed with, with equal ease.