[IP] Frustrations

gail (my evil twin) wrote:
> The only site pull-outs I've ever had occured in thelast three
> months.  Those aren't good averages forover 15 years of pumping

well, now, I don't know about changes in tape quality of anything...The last
20 hours have certainly NOT been representative of my 10.5 years of
 pumping...The only times I have pulled sets out are during head-board banging
times (see
last month's Diabetes Interview for all the pornographic details), and
 playing at the Discovery Zone with my nephew - but that one was back in the
days of the bent needle...no big deal if a bent needle pulled out...you just
 pulled the tape off, and shoved that sucked back in, then taped it back