Re: [IP] cpap

In a message dated 9/5/2003 3:31:46 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Anyone else on a CPAP that also has to take allergy/decongestion meds

Yep, Long road finding the right medication, but finely tried Zyrtec. It was
a good improvement, but then the pharmacy suggested Zyrtec D. I tried it and
WOW, what a major improvement. Now, if I miss a dose of the stuff, I am in
trouble. It really helps ME that much ! Of course, YMMV, but after trying
 Allergra, Claritin, Flonase, and a host of others, I have finally found one
actually WorkS !!

Hope this helps you some, and I suggest keep trying different ones until you
find the one that works the best for you and don't settle for less.

Tina H.