[IP] Ultra Smart

 Ok, I got a new meter today. I fully intended to get the One Touch Ultra but
the rep talked me into the Ultra Smart--- it was free so what the heck! I am
wondering if anyone has it and if they like it, what is bad about it and what
features you use. I also didn't get a manual with it and am wondering if I need
it. Please forgive me if this was a recently discussed topic-- I did a search
but didn't find anything (unless I did it wrong).
zito and Pank

Do you Yahoo!?