From: Danielle Simmons <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:41:13 -0400
Subject: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #508

<So I thought I would be smart and do an audio bolus.  The teacher with
learning how to fix the computer absolutely freaked until I showed her

Kathleen - when my hidden pump beeps and I get "the look" I just look
with a
sly sort of face, wink and tell them "it's the mother ship" and go on
my business.  If they pursue it, I let them know all is okay, it's just
medical feedback noise.