RE: [IP] frustration du jour x duex

SSP wrote about her site pulling out & having to
change it 3 times in 10 hours.

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!!  After ump-teen years
of pumping and no site pull-outs - all of a sudden
I've had two in less than 2 days. THIS RIDICULOUS.

In fact, I was replacing my site at 4:30 this morning,
after it pulled out when I rolled over.  I woke up
Wednesday morning - with NO SET.  My BG was very very
high. :(

I am beginning to think the manufacturing process has
changed and the stick-um isn't the same.  I was going
to post something about it earlier, but spaced it.

The only site pull-outs I've ever had occured in the
last three months.  Those aren't good averages for
over 15 years of pumping.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?