[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #508

<So I thought I would be smart and do an audio bolus.  The teacher with me
learning how to fix the computer absolutely freaked until I showed her the

Kathleen - when my hidden pump beeps and I get "the look" I just look with a
sly sort of face, wink and tell them "it's the mother ship" and go on with
my business.  If they pursue it, I let them know all is okay, it's just a
medical feedback noise.

<And now you know why someone called me the bionic teacher just after I got
the pump!>

Hey, Lara Croft all the way!