[IP] ice cream

 Thanks a lot for discussing chocolate ice cream. I am also not a choc fan BUT I
have just visited the Baskin Robbins website, obtained the carbs for a regular
scoop of choc chip ice cream and will be visiting there later to eat one! I
shall think of all of y'all as I shove it in my face-- no wonder I keep gaining
weight-- y'all are a bad influence!!!!
zito and Pank

Do you Yahoo!?