Re: [IP] Ice Cream(Chocolate Lovers)

I have to say that the best ice Cream is Utah State University's Chocolate
Chocolate Chunk. But the only place to get it is Logan UT. I think that is
because it is made and sold on site and is usually fresh.  As for the other
Chocolate ice creams mentioned I have not seen or heard of  these I don't
think they are sold in backwater UT. So I can not compare with them.