[IP] Paradigm and water

Interesting choice of words...
 I received my supplies yesterday from Minimed. In the box was a newsletter of
sorts. On the inside, there is a section called "pumping tips"-- the topic Pump
safety. Here is what they had to say, and I quote:
 " To ensure that the Paradigm pump remains watertight, use caution when
tightening the battery compartment cap......"
So I guess it really isn't waterproof but watertight
zito and pank, paradigm 511 (the watertight pump!!!)

Do you Yahoo!?