Re: [IP] MiniMed Admitted Screw-Up

This story about the H-Tron+ actually reminded me of what they claimed
was the reason for not being water tight anymore: same as MM is saying
now. they get very small (hairline) fractures when they fall down and
that is how water gets in the pump. From my (limited) understanding that
can happen to every pump (unless you use some "unbreakable" material).
maybe the expectations are just to high about these things. I get the
problem when kids have a pump because they are probably not as careful as
adults. but I really don't think it is such a big deal to go swimming
without the pump (also solves the problem where to wear it;)...