[IP] Site help (ouch!)

I have a "normal" body mass, not too big, not too small (I wear a size 8 and
 I'm 5'3"), but I just encountered a problem. I put the site in the area just to
the "hip side" of my right side (my less sensitive side, usually). When I put
 it in, it hurt a little (none of the other sites have) and I've bumped it quite
 a few times (this last one really hurt). I just checked my blood sugar and it's
gone from a:

2:30...132 (2-hrs post-meal)

 I did eat pizza and breadsticks for lunch, but bolused accordingly and have
eaten this meal before...Could my cannula be crimped? I just changed to this
new site late Wednesday evening, so I'd rather not have to change it out just
yet...I'm also nearing the beginning of my next period (sorry for the girl
info, guys!) and wonder if that may have something to do with it as well (I'm
due to begin sometime next week)...

Any help would be wonderful!!!!!!