[IP] Post-pump A1C

Just wanted to comment on my A1C.  I have been pumping
since August 2nd.  On July 28th, my A1C was 6.0 (on
MDI).  My A1C yesterday on September 4th, was 5.5.
Yea!  I have not had any super lows, a couple 46's
were the lowest.  Nothing that even required stopping
my daily business, just treat and go.  I am very
excited about it, especially since I am trying to get
pregnant.  Just wanted to share.

Have a great day, Kristen
25 yo, T1 10 months
pumping 4 and a half weeks with Cozmo