[IP] Re: QuickSet Issues

Hey Mike,

My recommendation is to put the site in and then go
about your daily business for an hour or so.  If it is
still hurting and you still feel the site after the
hour then change it.  But for me, after about an hour
I have forgotten the site even hurt.  I use the 6 mm
cannula as well and have sometimes stood in my kitchen
cussing cause the site hurt so much.  It always feels
like it is rubbing against the muscle.  But after
waiting an hour the site always stops hurting (always
in the last 4  and a half weeks I have been pumping
that is).  You may want to give it a try.  I am not
super skinny but am thin and toned.

Have a great day,
25 yo, T1 10 months
pumping 4 1/2 weeks with Cozmo
ttc #1, cycle 3

> Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 06:35:16 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Mike Chiodo <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Quick set issues
>  OK, here's a problem i had the other night. I have
 > been using the pump for about 4 weeks now and have
  > been having problem with two issues.
> 1. I don't have a lot of body mass and quite often i
 > have a very uncomfortable feeling when change my
   > infusion set. I'm using the 6mm set and sometimes
i   > can feel the cannula rubbing up against muscle
or     > something. I then have to rip the set out and
        > reposition another. I've used the silhouette
and they > weren't any better.

Do you Yahoo!?