[IP] Re: MiniMed Admitted Screw-Up

> I want to know HOW QUICKLY Minimed plans on coming up with a water tight
> model and offering it as a FREE REPLACEMENT to current 511 and 512

Isn't it great they *admitted* the screw-up and not deny it? As far as
quickness goes, look how long it took for EMLA Cream to get back on the
market (12/31/02-a week or so ago). Many people were realllllllly hurting
(literally) with that off the market. It's better they take enough time to
do it right than be quick like a bunny.

> How about approaching Mini-Med and offering to let them return the payment
> your insurance company made and any money you have put out.  Otherwise,
> will reluctantly be forced to take them to court for false advertising,
> fraud, and racketeering.

Someone recently bashed MMM for bringing a lawsuit against a competitor re:
patent, stating they should forgo lawsuits and get on with their business
(paraphrased by moi). Well, why would we want to bring a lawsuit and tie
them up from this stuff? When car owners are sent letters of repairs needed,
due to a factory flaw, we don't bring a lawsuit against them. Well, maybe if
they're Pinto.

I still say they problem has to be found first (and they found it), then
they have to recognize it (they recognized it), now it has to be fixed and
I'll bet they're working on it.

If it ain't broke fix it 'til it is.