Re: [IP] MiniMed Admitted Screw-Up

 >> and had no intention to advertise falsely.

id like to know, from where this "inside line", emanates ??

 >>I think I mentioned it here before that I almost think people should
PURPOSELY
 >>start putting their pumps submerged in water so that more pumps will
fail, and
 >>MM will have to replace

not that IM involved, in this latest fiasco, but, That would be a GREAT
IDEA....
i can see the post already:

"OH im so mad at MM.... they promised my overnight delivery, but since so
many pumps,
have hit the drink, they just dont have enough to go around...................
ill just  go back to "injections", and wait till they get their act together"

sound to me, like you'd be doing more hurtin' to yourself, then to them....
no ones winning this one...

I have no reason to be a basher, nor a  rah-rah... i think it strange, that
any company can
sell something waterproof today, and change their minds tomorrow...

water proof, water resistant, nema 4, nema 8, IPX, IPY,
dont give me all this Bah Bah.... can your take it in the Pool, or Not
AND, what did they "tell you", when you bought it ????????

but, they are "Numero Uno", and, i guess that puts THEM, in the driver
seat, while you sit, in the trunk
(sure as heck, hope its dry, back there)............

BUT, im SURE, they had no intentions to.......... well.... just how the
heck, would anyone KNOW that.....

REPLY TO:  email @ redacted