[IP] I learned something else today about pumping....

If you wear your pump on your bra cup (I do), don't do an audio bolus.  People
will look at you stranger if you do the audio bolus than they will when you
pull the pump out.

I was in the office fixing an administrator's printer when I needed to do my
after breakfast blood sugar test  -- hey, they called me out of the classroom
to do this.  Drug everything down with me.

So I thought I would be smart and do an audio bolus.  The teacher with me
learning how to fix the computer absolutely freaked until I showed her the

And now you know why someone called me the bionic teacher just after I got the

I'm really not freaked out, just learning....