Re: [IP] frustration du jour

ILL RAISE THAT BET TO $150.00...............LOL I HOPE THAT YOU FIND A SITE
THAT WONT RIP OUT I KNOW IT CAN BE FRUSTRATING SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOUR HAVING
PROBLEMS TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT HAD ONE PROBLEM WITH ANY OF MY SITES THANK GOD

KEEP PUMPIN IT UP
WITH LOVE

JILL & MINI-ME (CLEAR PARADIGM) WATERPROOF!!!!!!

SORRY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN WILL HAVE NEW ONE THIS WEEKEND SORRY FOLKS IM NOT
SCREAMING

REDHOTLD69 -----{----{---@

Clouds.jpg]