----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonee0 Hotmail" <email @ redacted>

I know A lot of people who swear by CPAP, but it wasnt for me,  i tried it
a couple months last year and found it bulky, awkward and uncomfortable.  I
tried a couple different masks but to no avail, however, i would like to try
the nasal pillows sometime if my insurance ever gives me another chance at