Re: [IP] Deltec Cozmo

John, your suggestion sound a bit confusing to me, even though I understand
th elogic of it.  But after I programed the pump I always check everything out
on the pump to make sure that it took the personalized stuff.  It always has
it there.  But then when Josh goes to do a meal bolus those named boluses that
we had are once again gone.  Everything else is in there, including the name
of his pump, our phone numbers, his basals, everything except the multiple
personalized bolus profiles.  So far that is the only item that disappears.

Thanks for writing.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua