Re: [IP] Quick set issues

Michael,  reconnecting the QS is one of the big drarwbacks of that set.  I
sure wish they had come up with a different style connect.....anyway, DON'T
 SQUEEZE.. That is the best thing to remember. When you are replacing the circle
just put it on the set and turn.  Sometimes it can be a real pain.  There have
been itmes when I even have to hold down the site itself to twist the ring
back on and hope to not twist the whole site off of Josh.  But these are rare.

Just don't squeeze...tha tis the key!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua who is also VERY skinny