Re: [IP] HELP!

 --- On Fri 09/05, Kathleen Weaver < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Kathleen Weaver [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:29:19 -0500Subject: Re: [IP]
HELP!Okay, I took this morning site out, and the very end of it seemed
kinked.Didn't get an occulsion alarm or anything though. Yet.I usually react
faster to insulin than I did today.
 It may not have been kinked enough for an occulsion alarm. I know that you said
your trainer wasn't available but I also know that regardless of what is going
on, Animas has a # on the back of the pump and any of the folks at the end of
the number would have gotten you to a trainer to help. At least that is what MY
trainer told me. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com