Re: [IP] MiniMed Admitted Screw-Up

I had a problem with water in my 511 this summer and received a
replacement pump. I have yet to receive any letter from MM about the
problems. I wonder why that is?  I still love my Paradigm but this issue
does need to be resolved. I like the way the 512 works with the bs meter
but I will hold off upgrading until this issue is resolved. MM still has
the most experience with insulin pumps and with the competition, I don't
think they will sit back and do nothing.