I take between 35 and 45 units of insulin a day on my MiniMed.   When I first
started with insulin 47 years ago, I took about 40 units of U-80 insulin.
Every school day I had a big breakfast of cereal, juice, two eggs and toast.
When I walked   home for lunch, a distance of 3 blocks, I was usually low at
 about that time. Well, low enough to appreciate a big lunch. How times have
changed!   I love eating whenever I want and skipping meals if I feel like

As for ice cream, I prefer the KLONDIKE Polar Bars.   They have 26 grams of
carbs and a bolus of 2 units usually covers it.   Thank you MiniMed 508!

email @ redacted
Jim Durr
Retired Kindergarten teacher on the St. Lawrence River
Ogdensburg, NY