Re: [IP] MiniMed Admitted Screw-Up

The Animas IR 1000 is water tight.  Being water tight was not a big factor
for me though.  I like the 300u  cartridges.

How about approaching Mini-Med and offering to let them return the payment
your insurance company made and any money you have put out.  Otherwise, you
will reluctantly be forced to take them to court for false advertising,
fraud, and racketeering.

That should get their attention.

Also, put a cc to anbody and add Esq. to  the name.  They will think it is a
lawyer and after they clean their britches they may start acting imediately!

Good luck!