Re: [IP] Deltec Cozmo

 Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I have been using my Cozmo since May and
have not had any probelms at all. However I think I may
 see a pattern in the trouble you are having. You indicated that you were using
the Software to program the pump from a PC. This is one
 area that I found Deltec's documentation to be lacking. It seems they tried to
make the software flexible enough to be used by a pumper or
 a doctor. This means that you can have settings for several pumps stored on
your PC. If you were to accidently program the pump with a
 program that still had the factory defaults, you would loose all of the custom
boluses AND your basal paterns. Especially if this started
 happening after you got your replacment pump. The software knows that you now
have a new pump and will be keeping seperate settings
 files for the old one and the new one. You may be making changes in the old
pumps settings, then the software would not send them to
 the new pump. Have you tried watching the pump after you get the settings
right, without connecting it to your PC? Once you get the
 settings right, watch the pump for a week or so without connecting to the PC to
see if it looses the information.

 If the pump doesn't loose the info, you will know that the problem is probably
with the PC software.