[IP] Quick set issues

 OK, here's a problem i had the other night. I have been using the pump for
about 4 weeks now and have been having problem with two issues.

 1. I don't have a lot of body mass and quite often i have a very uncomfortable
feeling when change my infusion set. I'm using the 6mm set and sometimes i can
feel the cannula rubbing up against muscle or something. I then have to rip the
set out and reposition another. I've used the silhouette and they weren't any

 2. Has anyone experienced problems with reconnected the pump after finishing up
in the b-room or doing the other thing? I couldn't reconnect the infusion set
and had to replace the entire unit.

Any thoughts???

Michael Chiodo
Cell: 215.275.8457