Re: [IP] Ketone Testing

Hi,

We use the Precision Xtra for ketone testing and it has changed our lives.
It's more "current", so for a kid like Lauren who is SO prone to ketones, it
gives is a chance to "flood them with insulin" early enough that we can
reverse them quickly. I Feel like I should do commercials for them. Everyone
should have one. It's not as simple as the One Touch Ultra so we don't use
it for regular bg's, but for ketones, it's what we grab first. Everyone
should have one!

Regards,

Moira
Mom of Lauren, 12, pumping