Re: [IP] Need suggestions

We sleep in seperate bedrooms as we have different biological clocks,
plus the restless leg, and the CPAP machine and we can afford to.

The times he hasn't woken me up, is on drives in the car, or if I
snooze off watching TV.  He has been told time and time again, WAKE ME,
I might get grumpy, but at least I am not physical pain when I grumpy.
Those who don't have sleep apnea, it HURTS, -- or at least it hurts me.

Oh yeah, I'm insulin resistant AND not producing insulin (or a very
small amount).  Of cousre, we don't know exactly how bad it is, but
when I put the numbers in insulin wizard, it calculates me pretty close
to right.

======

My other part is to Kathleen - he might sleep through your apnea. Are
you on
a cpap?  Are you by chance insulin resistant?

I have OSA and been on a cpap for 4 months. I'm so glad that I got it
done.
I didn't want to but it has given me back so much more energy. It's
great.

Christene