Re: [IP] Ice Cream(Chocolate Lovers)

Yeah we can comprimise George, as long as I can spit the chocolate chunks out
like I normally do for I am not a fan of chocolate  YICFMV (Your Ice Cream
Favourite May Vary)

At 9:15 PM -0700 9/4/03, Becca wrote:
>I do NOT like chocolate ice cream thank you very much
>HAS to be HAAGEN DAZS vanilla or cherry chip if I eat ice cream

As we say on the List, Becca, YMMV or YICFMV (your ice cream favorite may

How about we compromise????    Ben & Jerry's  Cherry Garcia?    ;>p

George      :>)