[IP] Deltec Cozmo

Hey, Any of you out there on the Cozmo I need some advice...Josh has been on
his 'Pumpy' for about 3 weeks now.  We already had to get it replaced. It
 stopped pushing insulin out...yup...I tested it for over 10 hours and nothing
came out.  I ended up covering the plate with celophane to prevent any
evaporation problems.

Anyway, he got his new one yesterday and already we are having problems with
the thing maintaining some of its personalized memory.  I have programed in 6
different types of bolus ratios all named.  They keep disappearing on us and
going back to the three standard ones that come pre-programed.  This is
starting to really make me frustrated.

For those of you who know us, you will know that getting Josh started on the
pump was VERY difficult.  If there could be a problem there usually was, when
he first started.  Now we switch to a new pump and it is happening all over
again.  Makes me think that we should just stick with the H-Tron and be done
with it.  We really liked the H-Tron, and for the most part it really worked
 great! Just couldn't change profiles or have reminders. Josh really needs that
right now.  That is the only reason we switched.  Had NOTHING to do with that
FDA crap.

Anyway, if any Deltec users out there could help us out I would greatly
 appreciate it. I'm ready to turn the whole kitten-kaboodle back in and say
is enough!!!

Oh and it took a full THREE weeks eo finally get the SW for everything to
work too.....man that was a real hassle!!!!  Once working it has been great!

mom to Joshua