Re: [IP] Need suggestions

I wanted to respond to both messages here.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted

smart guy but still doesn't get the whole picture exactly right. :)
What is it that he doesn't get? Understanding a person is sick when they
look healthy all the time is a little bit challenging.  What you feel he
needs to understand, and support you?

I've been married 12 years. He listens to me when when I'm having
difficulties. Doesn't make me feel bad when things go haywire, and for me
that's the support I need. I can do my own sugars and infusion sets.

Maybe check out the ADA and one of their 101 things, such as controlling s
ugars. It will give him an idea and it's a quick read.